Being a Hospice Nurse Isn't a Job; It's a Calling
"My family member was on hospice a few months ago. The nurse was so great and made such a difference to my family-I want to be her! I want that experience for myself."
- A nurse recently hired at VITAS
Being a 安寧療護護士 for VITAS Healthcare is patient-focused nursing. It requires superior clinical and people skills.
In return, this is what you can expect:
- Support from a team that makes time to be with the patient: listening, addressing their needs, educating them
- The ability to make your own schedule, to see your patients when they need to be seen
- The feeling that you're really making a difference and helping someone at the end of life
- A company that stands by its values and supports your professional goals
The Life of a Hospice Nurse
To learn what it's like to be a registered nurse for VITAS Healthcare, read these testimonials from some of our nurses:
It takes a special kind of nurse to be a VITAS nurse. Is that you?